When using the plugin, you can record a log entry related to the remote page by clicking thebutton or the icon on the server side. The entry itself is plain text, to which the plugin automatically associates a timestamp.
The resulting log is available in the (Big Brother Master) setting of the server-side plugin, on the “Management Logs” tab, from where it is in Excel format (not
*.xlsx) can also be downloaded.
- Log in to the WordPress administration interface used as a server
- Select “Settings / Administrative Settings” from the left menu
- Click the “Administration Logs” tab at the top of the page that appears
- Set the start and end dates at the top of the page and the page from the drop-down menu
- Click the button
- The log entries that match the set filter will appear
You can download the entries that match the set filters in Excel format by clicking thebutton at the bottom right of the page.